Coogam Baby Carrots Sorting Toypuzzle061
- Wooden Carrot Harvest Game: 5 different size wooden carrots and 1 wooden base for shape sorting match game. 1 piece of knife to cut the carrots. The carrots are wooden like the base and the leaf of the carrots are cloth.Size: 5.5*3*3.5 inches, Weight: 0.85lb.
- Safe Material of Sorting Carrots: Carrot toy is made of natural wood which is non-toxic and safe for kids. Wood is nicely worked, paint doesn't come off and it does not have a strong paint smell. Colorful printed pattern with rounded corners and smooth edges.
- Pretend Play Carrot Cutting Toy: Taking the wooden carrots out of holes, trying to fit them back in the correct slots, or just rolling them around, hitting them together, etc. Use the carrots for farmers market/kitchen/garden imaginative play and it is as fake wooden veggies! Use it to play in the pretend kitchen as well.
- Educational Montessori Learning Toy: The carrots are fun to plant and will provide interest for many months to come. With playing carrot sorting toy, develop fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, shape recognition and dexterity. Perfect to work on fine motor skills, sizing, and order.
- Perfect Wooden Toy Gift: It's the perfect early problem solving toy gift for a child. a great fun and educational toy for your baby boys and girls. An excellent way of helping to learn shape recognition and fine motor skills. Make it a Christmas Gift, birthday gift, holiday gift for your little kiddos.
I purchased as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter who had just turned 2. She was able to do it with help.
This game is so much fun! It is much smaller than expected yet a perfect size. My child with non verbal autism loves the soft and fuzzy green stems and the velcro sound in between.I make the carrot cutting extremely realistic!
This is such a thoughtful product.
This is the first toy my 16 month twins want to play with every morning! They have held up well since Christmas considering how much time they spend in the babies' months. They can be considered a choking hazard if played with unsupervised. Very happy with our purchase!
Got for my 2-year old. The quality is great and it's well worth the price
It was so cute watching her try and cut the carrots ??