Coogam Sight Words Swat Game with 400 Fry Site Wordspuzzle078
- Sight Words Set: The package comes with 400 words features on Dolch’s and Fry’s sight word lists cover commonly found words with four heavy-duty fly swatters and ten large index card lists of words leveled by five different colors. Each color represents a level from pre-k to grade 3. A fast-paced swat game for 1-4 players for multiple fun!
- Premium Quality: Card-stock laminated with a premium film, printed with double-sided sight words for multiple fun. Fly swatters of rich flexibility will not easily break or lose shapes after bending. Ensure long time use for kids.
- Educational Learning: Coogam pre-school educational sight words are perfect for toddlers, Preschool kids, or kindergarten students, served as school teaching games and pre-k learning materials. Make learning full of fun and more engaging for kids.
- Fun game: This perfect homeschooling tool can be a fun game to play! The vibrant colors and large fonts on both sides of the word card quickly grab the kid’s attention. Smack words with playful fly swatters to build reading, spelling skills, and early vocabulary!
- Gift choice: Get this high-quality developmental toy for 3 yrs boys or girls as a super fun and engaging gift for Christmas and birthday. The Coogam swat sight words toy is an ideal option for teaching supplies materials, classroom games, pre-school, kindergarten, and home school as it combines learning and entertainment in a simple game.
As many other reviews have mentioned this comes WITHOUT instructions. Therefore I have created my own 😉. It’s a little fussy to have to sort the levels before a game, it would have been easier to have the word on both sides of the card. This would then be easy to sort them into bags for each level.
I place one level of flies out on a table, spread then out and then have a ‘Caller’ read a word from the inclosed cards. This could be an adult or a child that is learning to read them too. This gives options.
When the word is read out it’s the first one in the group to Swat the fly gets it as a token.
At the end of the game the person with the most tokens is the winner.
The instructions are missing and I thought I would at least find them here! Can someone add a review explaining the game or add a photo of the instructions?
Looks good, but no instructions. Also I wish the different bugs colors would be organized more. I would like to separate them by color so that I can easily grab a set of words that would work for a group, but they are all mixed up w/no order
How do you play this game? No directions included. Even simple directions on the box would have been nice.
We ordered this game for my daughter but can't play because there are no instructions in the box or on the box. Disappointed