Coogam Shut The Box Dice Gamepuzzle071
- Package Belongings: Includes one solid pine wood shut the box game(11.8 x 11.8’’), ten wooden dice of five different colors, one instruction manual, and a nice portable drawstring bag.
- High-Quality Material: Fine craftsmanship of shut the box made of premium New Zealand pine wood with clear numbers, solid material assure long-time durability. Bright colors are sharp and eye-popping, with large polyester green felt for the soft dice roll. Eight wooden colored dice following the four play sides, with two extra spare dice for multiple ways of play.
- Arithmetic Practice: The Coogam shut the box game gives practice in math without kids realizing they are learning numbers and counting while playing the game! The quick addition game helps greatly with number recognition with enjoying flipping the numbers up and down. Train little one’s early mathematics concept like calculation with a bit of challenging yet a lot of fun play!
- Portable Game: Designed in a perfect size, Coogam shut the box is a super fun little game to take along camping, traveling, picnic, and parties. The package comes with a portable drawstring bag for easy dice packing and storing. An ideal family game night choice for indoor/ outdoor entertainment.
- Creative Gift: Shut the box is a popular board game for decades. The game offers hours of fun with simple rules has become a family’s all-time favored game. Perfect as one of the Christmas/ Thanksgiving/ Easter gifts for all boys and girls.
i didnt buy the product but it was really bad
Great game for the whole family. For adults great game as well..
This is a nice game for the whole family. It's quick to play and it tests our math skills.
Simple but fun game! It has been around for years so I am surprised that the first time I had heard of it was a couple of years ago. One of my fellow teachers used this game to reinforce addition with her first graders. I am an elementary school special education teacher and plan to play this game with my second, fourth and fifth graders. I like that four people can play on this board. I have another one that two people can play. I recommend this game!
I purchased this for a Gift.It arrived quickly.Looks to be a well made and interesting Game