Coogam Magnetic Letters Numbers 234 Pcspuzzle067
- Plenty of Magnetic Letter and Number: Our Classroom Educational Alphabet Magnets Kit contains a total of 234 magnetic letters of 9 different brightly colors. Includes 2 x 26 uppercase magnetic letters , 7 x 26 lowercase magnetic letters, 2 x question marks, 2 x exclamation points, 1 x eraser, 4 x marker, and 1 magnetic board.
- Magnets Letters and Numbers: The lowercase and capital letters are very helpful to spelling, phonics and word study lessons, there is more time to focus on kids own learning.
- Uppercase Lowercase Set: Magnetic writing board not only attracts letters, numbers and symbols but also can be a portable whiteboard in which let kids use markers to write, draw & stick on magnets as well. It is very easy to erase and reuse.
- Safety and Environmental Material: Our magnetic alphabets are made of premium foam for soft and durable pieces which uses very standard, clear, sans serif letters and are made without strong chemical smells.
- An Easy Ideal Travel Game: Imagination Magnets is easy to carry, whether at home or school. Work independently or together and create a sense of accomplishment! The great design and package makes it is great as a birthday gifts or Christmas gifts for kids.
My daughter loves these.
Love how it is organized in alpha order. Soft, plenty of upper and lower case letters. Whiteboard, special characters, they thought of everything. Buy it, it wont disappoint!
My son loves his magnetic letters, even though I find some of them around the house, my 4 yrs old son is using them to learn how to spell words. But I enjoy the variety of capital and lower case letter in the box plus my son can just stick them on anything metal. Great learning activity
Magnetic board that came with the letters was bent. The letters are bright and colorful. but I can't use the board.
He's finding it a bit more enjoyable to do his weekly spelling words now. We don't use the small whiteboard that comes with it, but prefer to just do it on the fridge! It looks so pretty with all the different colours, and it makes it more fun for him to do all his spelling words, until he has a week where his teacher decides to have a lot of the same letter! But we get creative when that happens haha