Coogam Magnetic Letters Numbers Alphabet Fridge Magnetspuzzle021
- Complete Components: Fantastic combination of Coogam 78 PCS Magnetic Letters & Numbers, includes 26 uppercase letters, 26 lowercase letters, 20 numbers and 6 math symbols. Fridge magnets set come in five different colors ( all letters and numbers sizes are about 1.3in -1.4in), totally a visual feast for kids.
- Advanced Feature: So much happy to combine magnet alphabets into vocabulary words and sentence building. Each vibrantly-colored letter and number has a magnetic back layer, stick the letters on other ferromagnetic surfaces as well such as the refrigerator for group-and-split fun. Cool item for fridge door.
- Certified Safe: Letters and numbers are constructed of non-toxic plastic material. Durable enough and pose a very little risk of harming the children. Lightweight and small size with smooth edges and curves, perfect for small hands to hold on, yet is large enough to be safe from choking.
- Designed Skills: Enjoy playful moments while learning new things at the same time. With this amazing magnets set, kids can practice their spelling & counting skills and build their word skills, also learn and recognize different colors. Hands-on activities hold their attention longer. Awesome teaching tool for young kids.
- Ultimate Gift: Anyone wish to teach colors, alphabet and basic arithmetic for kids in preschool? This nice looking educational activity set falls into this category. The set of letters and numbers comes in a nice, transparent bucket, which makes this set super easy to store and put away when you are done playing with them. Perfect set for teaching a group of kids (like in a classroom) or just for two or three persons only.
Based on 17 reviews
Product was exactly what I needed
My daughter plays with them every single day she loves them!
Fun products to learn how to spell and count
We ordered these for a 3 and 5 year old. They are a wonderful first set. Great for practice. They seems durable and easy to use.
These were made really well. They work well as a center in my classroom. Thanks