Coogam Matching Letters Fine Motor Toypuzzle106
- Alphabet Matching Set: The Coogam dinosaur alphabet matching set comes in a value pack with 26 letters on 26 colorful dinosaurs. The dinosaur take three kinds, the Tyrannosaurus Rex, the Triceratops, and the brachiosaurus. Each dino bears two pairs of letters in both uppercase and lowercase. Cute alphabet dinos are easy to put together, mix, match and store with a portable draw-string bag.
- Snap&Match Fun: All you need to do is break the dino apart and find its half to match! The double-sided letter dinosaurs are handy for young children to pair and take apart, which helps strengthen the muscles when they push and pull each dinosaur. Learning letters and different kinds of dinosaurs while having a blast
- Durable Educational Toy: The high-quality dinosaur alphabet set is an ideal manipulation game for improving fine-motor skills in classrooms, homeschooling aid, and daycare tool. Kid-friendly size with the smooth center connector part makes it perfect for small hands to grip and put little dinos together with ease. Various eye-catching colors help develop color identification skills and help keep a child’s attention
- 26 Matching Dinosaurs: 26 dinosaurs for 26 letters! There are the same letters on either side of the dinosaur pieces, i.e., 2 pairs of letters per dinosaur, for example, Aa on the front and another pair of Aa on the back as well. Kids can learn the same pair of letters at a time on either side of a single dinosaur.
- Engaging Learning Toy: The high-quality educational toy can teach several things, such as color, sorting, and letters, and help with fine-motor skills. Since the heads and tails all intermix and fit together with each other. Any of the heads fit with any of the tails