Coogam Qiyi Megaminx Cube Sculpted Stickerless 3x3 Pentagonal Dodecahedron Speed Cube Puzzle Toy (Qiheng S Version)cube066
- The Qiyi Megaminx Cube features a variety of design improvements over previous megaminx puzzles that are sure to make it sophisticated megaminxes on the market today.Out of the box, it has amazing corner cutting and smooth turning.Tension adjustable and difficult to pop.Definitely a good choice for you to improve personal.
- Mpdular design of Galaxy,the internal core and caps are totally separeted out.Corner pieces and Edge pieces and Central Pieces have the super big round corners,which offer the excellent corner cutting ability.Four different caps design with different grip-felling which base on the common core so that can extremely satisfy your requirements.
- Concave chamfer and Anti shape-changing round corner can provide the powerful corner cutting ability in the meantime make sure it more stable when it turns.Hollow design can reduce the sticky as well as obstruction.
- Super big round corner can provide the outstanding corner cutting ability and corner twist ability.Working with cap pieces not only reduce the anti corner twist but also make sure to have a attractive appearance.
- Four versions share with one common internal core.To make sure to bring the excellent performance.With high-strength unified axis,to avoid large area POP when axis break off.
I have been a fan of twisty puzzles for a long time and I finally got around to this megaminx. I absolutely love it. Learning to adapt my 3x3 skills to this was an absolute treat and this puzzle just feels so good. It's super smooth and easy to operate. I am not a speed cuber and I never intend to be but I still solve this thing at least once a day and it's fun every single time. It's so aesthetically pleasing that I keep it on my desk.
beautiful cube with buttery smooth turning . and the stickerless design is awsome . and durable. all cubers should add this to their collection
It works but it doesn't work well. This is definitely not made for speed. It's ability to turn smooth is not good at all. You can probably compare it to a rubik's brand with how much of a pain it is to accurately make turns. I'd suggest going with a different brand that may cost a little more but has better spread capabilities.
My son collects rubix cubes. He loves this one because it doesnt have a colored sticker that other cubes have.
Pretty nice twisty puzzle. This is the only mega minx I have ever handled, so that this review with that in mind. I really like this puzzle. The movement is very smooth. In comparison with my cubes, it tends to catch corners more often. Im not sure if that is because that is the nature of the dodecahedral shape or the design of this particular version. But still turns very nicely under most conditions. One thing I do not like is that sometimes if you catch a corner particularly hard, the corner can rotate without you noticing and the puzzle becomes unsolvable. That has happened to me on several occasions. They are pretty easy to rotate back into solvable alignment without disassembly of the entire puzzle. But still annoying to go through the last layer corner orientations and find out it happened. I do recommend this puzzle. It is very good considering the price. But it does have a quirk or two that are less than ideal. Because of the price, I will give it 5/5 stars. But if I had paid more, I would probably give it a 4/5.