Coogam Spike The Ankylosaurus SensoryToys 13 Pcspuzzle091
- Fine Motor Dino: Spike the ankylosaurus with colorful pegs in this perfect manipulation dino! Enjoy in-out fun plugging Twelve pegs into twelve numbered holes on the back of the dino to see it jaw-dropping. Hollowed-out centers are removable to store all pegs on the run!
- Safe And Neat: Safety always comes first! Made with non-toxic ABS material, the sturdy dino is BPA-free and lead-free, and all the pegs and sharp edges on the dino are smoothed-off. While the leaf-like spikes are not small, they pose less of a choking hazard for little kids.
- Stimulates Basic Skills: Work on dexterity, colors, shapes, and motor movement. When picking up those pegs, a kid needs to use his thumb and fingers pinched, which improves pencil-holding skills for future needed as he grows. While the holes on the back of the dino mark with numbers, the kid also learns counting and colors.
- Built-In Storage: Here comes the best part! When kids finish playing with it, you can open the back of the dino to place all the pegs inside so they can be tidied away neatly! It doesn’t take a lot of room so you can take it everywhere; To take on a road trip, travel or flight.
- Satisfying Training Toy: Cute dino with beautiful and vibrant colors is perfect as a therapy toy! Movable jaw is obsessively adorable that will hold little ones’ attention. Make a favored Christmas gift and birthday present for toddlers and kids, boys or girls.
This was a big hit in my pre k classroom. It stays together well, easy care clean up, with multiple ways to enjoy and have this simple toy grow with them.
I am very happy with this purchase.
my child is autistic and finding toys is not a typical task.
This dinosaur is starting to get some attention and that
means pretty soon it will be full time attended to.
I'm glad he has it. It's a nice entertaining high tactile
Spike the Ankylosaurus is a big hit with my 3 year old. Spike has 12 colorful plastic spikes that can be placed in the 12 numbered holes on the dinosaurs back. There are no numbers on the spikes. There are 3 spikes each in 4 colors: red, blue, green, and orange. A spike placed in slot 2 or 3 will pop open Spike's mouth due to an interior lever. The size is just right for little hands. As a mom, my very favorite thing about this toy is that all the spikes fit inside the body of the dino - no mess! The body snaps on very securely - my preschooler cannot get it open by himself. This is a toy that can help preschoolers with number recognition, counting, colors, and fine motor skills.