Coogam Mathlink Cubes Numberblock Toypuzzle100
- Fine-Motor Activities: The value pack comes with 15 sheets of double-sided activity cards(total of 30 activities), 100 pcs of math linking cubes in ten different colors, 3dry-erase markers, one activity guide and a portable draw-string bag. They are all durable materials and will last for long-term use.
- Hands-On Learning: These counting blocks and worksheets are perfect for working with counting by 1’s, 5’s, and 10’s and help kids grasp the concept of seeing what quantity looks like vs just recital of the numbers. They are essential for kids to manipulate and learn to calculate numbers.
- Math Manipulative: By snapping math cubes, children learn about whole numbers (counting, more and less, place value, addition, subtraction), measurement, probability, graphing, and geometry. They are ideal for exploring rhythmic patterns, as well as growth patterns, and for doing spatial-reasoning tasks.
- Tactile Visualization: The math linking cubes are a great tool to help kids visualize essential arithmetic. They work on many levels for children: construction, counting, measuring, color recognition, sorting, just plain playing, or even fine-motor development!
- Perfect Teaching Aid: Combine with our activity worksheets, you can teach almost all math concept areas, ranging from one-to-one correspondence, patterns, and basic number operations to fractions, multi-base projects, and beginning algebra.