Coogam Wooden Blocks Spelling Gamepuzzle060
- Early Educational Learning Toy: This learning card set comes with a wooden tray. Along with 60 cute illustrations on the 30 x double-sided word cards including camera, lion, grape, boat, etc. 10 x Letter cubes. Great way to teach very basic reading skills.
- Durable, Heavy Duty Material: The Wooden Letter Blocks and tray are made of natural wood which is non-toxid and safe for kids. Larger-size wooden blocks which is prevent the risk of the kids swallowing. Flash card are durable with rounded corners and no sharp edges, smooth and burr-free, and easy to use. This wooden spelling games are great for preschoolers who are learning letters and matching.
- How to Play: Put the learning card in the slot of the wooden tray, the cards for covers the words shown in the picture, then spelling out the words on the wooden alphabet blocks according to the image prompt information of the sight words flash card or you can also be used on your own for countless letter games and activities as well. Boost confidence as they build vocabulary and acquire definitions of various words.
- Preschoolers Learn Games: Matching letter helps developing memory skills, hand-eye coordination, strategic thinking, increases spelling ability, word recognition and concentration. Perfect for preschoolers, English language beginners, kindergarten, 3 years up toddlers and older kids.
- Gift for Toddlers of All Ages: Cute cartoon pictures, basic and easy words, funny spelling game, colorful gift box design, a perfect choice for preschoolers! Surprise your little kids with the matching letter game and offer him a unique birthday, thanksgiving, Christmas Or holiday present!
I bought this for my 5 year old grandson. I love the concept of this learning game. I spelled out his name so it was there for him to see when he opened it on Christmas morning. I hope that he will have fun learning to spell with this product. Recommend for ages 4+
My daughter likes this!
I bought this set for our 5 year old starting kindergarten this fall. He loves it and asks to play with it almost daily. He's very much a hands on learner, so this keeps him engaged much better than a workbook. Our 2 yr old loves it too! She likes going through all the cards and saying the pictures in addition to stacking the little colorful blocks. Great addition to our little at-home summer school!
This Coogam spelling toy is as described. The wooden box is pretty good. The 10 cubes are rounded and painted smooth, I only found one corner that wasnt perfect. The paint chipped off a little, but no impact on usage and safety. The cubes are small but big enough to make it hard to swallow. It doesnt look appetizing at all, but since my 3 yr old randomly puts things in his mouth, just noting it here. The cards are good quality and clear. I can spell two of the words at the same time for the most part, but was missing letters sometimes to do more than one at a time. We will only use it for probably one word at a time so its ok. My toddler surprisingly can do this, I guess I underestimated him by not testing out his spelling capabilities sooner!